Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011 - Disneyland in Anaheim, CA

This was my first trip to Disneyland! I never wanted to go thinking it was just gimmicky and cheesy. I couldn't have been more wrong. What i found out is - it's ingenious! Every detail is looked at and made interesting. I'm serious. Even waiting in lines is interesting. There is so much to look at. I would say the landscaping alone qualifies as a splendid botanical garden.

I took pictures of everything, mostly so i could look at them myself. For the almost everyone else who has been there, this may be boring to you! Ayme is from L.A. and hadn't been there in many years even though she went often as a kid. Much has changed, so there may be stuff here you haven't seen before. Enough is on the net about Disneyland so i'm not going to comment here too much.






































































Ayme's pics from here on


























































In short, a WONDERFUL time was had by all. I want to go back. Probably only saw a third of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment