Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10, 2011 - NEBRASKA TRIP - Nebraska

Finally. What this trip was all about. Jeff's wedding. Basically this day was that. Wedding and reception. I'm still waiting to get the "official" photos of the wedding. Will post once i do.

Jay and Jeff.

Kennedy got to parade down the aisle in this cute little wagon.


Jeff awaiting the bride.

Let the vows begin.

Smoochie, smoochie!

THey are married now!

Parents of the couple.



My Aunt Cathy Placzek at the reception.

My cousins Kristina Williams, Patti Huhman and her boyfriend.

Patti's daughter, Suzie with Antonio Corona sipping the punch.

My cousin Tony Placzek and his wife Karla.

Tony's sister, Marni Halford.

My Uncle Ralph and Aunt Muffy with my mom and Mike Hokenson (cousin's husband)

Did i ever think i'd see this? Mom and dad dancing? Really?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment