Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011 - NEBRASKA TRIP - Nebraska

This day we went to Lincoln, NE to see my Uncle Jim. On the way we stopped at the new dinosaur museum just off highway 80 near Lincoln.

You can see this T-rex off the highway. It looks so real!





My parents putting up with my hike up to the behemoth for a closer photo!

The exhibits are up-to-date and very interesting. This was more than a dinosaur museum. It covered a large range of prehistoric life. Since this area was under the sea at the time of dinosaurs there were a lot of sea monsters on display as well. 



My mom, dad and their friend Mary Jo who came with us.




















My favorite part of the museum of this hall of mirrors. Pictures don't do it justice, but you walked in and it was a maze of mirrors. It was a mind game to say the least! We did make it through though!










Uncle Jim's art project that got him a purple ribbon!

Mom's brother - Jim Ternus.


We returned to mom and dad's house near Columbus, NE and we got a surprise visit from my nephew Tyler Huhman (Jeff's oldest)


No comments:

Post a Comment