Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9, 2011 - NEBRASKA TRIP - Nebraska

Time to take a trip again. I went to West Point, NE to visit my friend Jolleen Renner. I stopped in the little towns on the way since it had been so long i couldn't remember what they looked like! Finally at the end of the day we had a rehearsal for Jeff's wedding.

Mom and Hoomie on their comfie little couch!


My friend Jolleen Renner in West Point, NE. I got to see her whole family! Husband, kids and even a grandkid!

The lush roads in Cuming County, NE. Ahead is the little town of Scribner.

I thought this was a cute old town complete with nice ornate buildings such as the post office.

Also on the road, is a church. The tiny spot is known as Oleans. Very typical Nebraska rural scenery. Church, corn, road, trees.




Mom and Jeff's new baby Kennedy. She is the daughter of his new wife Tonya.

Holli not ducking from a photo (for once)

Jessica and Haley practicing their parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment